Today, Zee Talkies has broadcasted Movie "Balak-Palak(BP)" . Since i have watched it in theatre, I dint care to sit with my dad and watch it. May be I was little bit shy and A boy of 14 Age was still alive in me.On the other way round, I was catching up with my friends for movie "Duniyadari" . At mid twenties, We boys with same excitement for BP during our teenage was excited today to catch up the show of "duniyadari". It had college, love , romance, Dialogues, Friendship bond and so on...
While show was going on, One my friends said, "Yaar, i still don't have girl friend." and The other was blaming his Ex as one of actress ditches her boyfriend during movie. Other one with watered eyes missed someone and We blamed each other for our love failures. Most heard dialogue in our conversation was , " TU CHUTIYA THA AUR RAHEGA :D" .

I wondered, Our parents are watching "Balak palak" but our Needs and Problems are different now. May be directors should script for "Yuva - Palak and Yuva's LOVE"
No comments:
Post a Comment